What is the difference between a travel agent and a personal travel planner?
The difference is in the approach we take as a company, which allows us to position ourselves as travel planners.
1. We do not act as a middle person between a travel supplier and a client we work with.
2. We do not take orders and try to beat the online price a client finds online to win their business.
3. We create packages from scratch, and work closely with experienced tour operators and local suppliers around the world to customize every trip.
4. We provide a concierge service.
What is included in your services?
Our services cover the following:
1. One on one work with a client prior to crafting any package. We take our time to get to know a client as a person and his/her personal preferences as a traveler.
2. Creating a map of the trip with preliminary day-to-day activities.
3. Making adjustments and changes based on client`s feedback.
4. Making all the bookings. That includes air, accommodations, transportation (car rentals, train/ferry tickets), transfers and tours.
5. Suggesting an entertainment program, including shows, theater premiers, and restaurants. Making bookings, if requested.
6. Purchasing a travel insurance.
7. Providing a client with all necessary information as to visa requirements and vaccinations for specific destinations.
8. Client support/ communication while the actual trip takes place.
How do you stay in touch with your clients during their travel?
There are multiple ways to do so:
1. Our custom phone app. Not only it contains clients` detailed day-to-day itinerary and all relevant information, but also has a messenger that we use to communicate with them while travelling abroad.
2. Hotels our clients stay at. We closely monitor and address any issue client`s may encounter in order to address them.
Is your service free?
The initial consultation is free. Once the client decides to retain us, there is once time fee for our services.
How long does it take to put a travel itinerary together?
It depends on the complexity of a specific trip and its length. Some itineraries may take a week to put together, others take longer. It also depends on how many destinations/countries we cover.
Our goal is to create a custom trip that suits clients` style of travel and their personal style.
Who is your ideal client?
We work with different types of clientele:
– People who are overwhelmed by planning process;
– People unwilling to spend time doing research and travel arrangements;
– People who do not feel comfortable planning complex trips abroad themselves;
– People who prefer to use professional help.
For more information, please refer to Home page.
What types of trips do you usually plan?
We cover many types of travel:
– River/ocean cruises;
– Hotel/resort stays;
– Private/escorted/group tours.
Our specialty is complex trips, so we easily combine different types of travel into one creating unique experiences.
What destinations do you specialize in?
We do not specialize in destinations. Our specialty is planning complex trips and creating itineraries curated to clients` needs. Relationships that we maintain with tour operators and local suppliers/vendors allow us sell all major world destinations with confidence.
What travel budgets do you work with?
We work with variety of budgets. Each trip is unique and every client has different personal travel style. Generally, people using our services have budgets not less than $7,000.SCHEDULE CONSULTATION NOW!